Friday 24 August 2012

Kirstie Alley Pens Memoir

Kirstie-Alley-Book.jpg
In her new book, The Art of Men, Kirstie Alley, 61, promises to dish on every man she?s ever known, from her ex-husband and famous directors like Woody Allen to the cast of Cheers and even her good friend, NKOTB?s Jonathan Knight, and a source tells In Touch that Kirstie claims it will be ?sexier than Fifty Shades of Grey.?

?I?ve lived a pretty wild life,? the actress has said. ?And I wanted to share the good, the bad and the ugly so that my readers can find humor in their own lives and have certainty that they can survive anything.?

Kirstie likes to say 60 is the new 30. She jokes, ?I wanna be the Bachelorette. But all my dudes have to be under 23!?

alien swarm dedicated server srcds dedicated server operation flashpoint dragon rising servers

No comments:

Post a Comment