Friday 18 May 2012

Hilary Duff's "Not Stressed" About Losing Baby Weight!

hil1_wide.jpg
Unlike most Hollywood moms who start dieting the second their baby pops out, Hilary Duff is taking a more realistic approach. "I try to eat organic, but I?m not a total freak about it," the new mom to 2-month-old Luca told In Touch at a recent Johnson & Johnson event in LA. "I eat a lot of protein and a lot of fruits and vegetables."

However, Hilary and her husband, Mike Comrie, aren't willing to give up indulging entirely, either. "When we go out to restaurants, we want to order naughty food and enjoy it," Hilary, 24, revealed.

But as far as exercise, she is seriously working up a sweat doing a mix of SoulCycle, Pilates and circuit training with her fitness guru, Harley Pasternak. "I?m not stressing about it. I?m working out hard, but I know I?m not going to see results until I?m eating really good," she explains.

source dedicated server steam arma dedicated server renegade dedicated server

No comments:

Post a Comment