Thursday 22 March 2012

Kendall Jenner Talks Style With In Touch!

3.jpg
With Kourtney, Kim and Khlo� Kardashian as your older sibs ? oh, and not to mention that whole modeling side gig she's got going on ? it's no surprise 16-year-old Kendall Jenner is... well, fashion obsessed.

"My personal style is kinda edgy, but girlie and colorful, too ? I try to put a lot of color into my wardrobe!" exclaims the 5'10" beauty to In Touch, giving credit where credit is due, explaining, "Kourtney, Kim and Khlo� are the main inspirations of my style because I've watched them get dressed and have been in their closets my whole life ? they are the real source of how I gained my personal style."

When it comes down to whose closet she covets the most, however, Kendall is quick to name Kourtney. "I always go to Kourtney's house and raid her closet and steal everything that's in there," she gushes. The only glitch? "Kourtney's so tiny and she hems everything to her height, so even though her stuff fits me around the waist, the dresses are so short on me!" It's okay, Kendall, just think of all the other luxe hand-me-down's to come! (PS: We're jealous already!)

infinity ward servers call of duty server config dedicated servers black ops

No comments:

Post a Comment